Federal regulation requires us to limit withdrawal transactions on non-checking accounts. You may only make up to 6 withdrawals or transfers from savings and money fund accounts each month in any of the following combinations when payable to a third party or another account owned by you.
- Overdraft transfers
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Transfers between your accounts
- Transfers to another member’s account
Withdrawals and transfers from your non-checking accounts are unlimited when made under the following circumstances:
- In person
- Signed transfer by mail
- Request for a WSCU official check made payable to you and mailed to your address of record with WSCU
- Transfers to a WSCU loan
- Signed night drop requests
Failure to observe Reg D limits could result in items being returned. A complete description of Regulation D is included in the Membership and Account Agreement disclosure.